Thursday, December 26, 2013

  • Thursday, December 26, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon


At this time of the year we are seeing lots of blogs and organizations asking for money. Somehow, the ones that hate Israel attract tens of thousands of dollars.

Juan Cole, the third-rate "academic" who simply makes things up, has already raised $25,000.

I recently noted that the antisemitic Mondoweiss site received $60,000 from a very shady yet respected anti-Zionist Ron Unz, along with hundreds of thousands of dollars to other anti-Zionists.

Somehow, those who hate Israel seem to be able to raise lots and lots of cash.

Isn't that supposed to be the Zionist specialty?

Meanwhile, EoZ keeps moving along, even without raising tens of thousands of dollars and a full time staff.

Both Honest Reporting and CAMERA listed the BBC defending their story about how Omar Mishrawi died as among the top ten biggest examples of media bias this year. I broke that story.

This quarter I also exposed Michael Bell's lies in the Globe and Mail, which prompted a correction. I demolished a Karl Vick article in Time magazine for his making up facts.

 I fisked the NYT. I showed Roger Cohen's bias yet again. And again. And Thomas Friedman's.

I continued to expose "fauxtography."

Media bias is only one of the many topics I cover, however. I also confront respected NGOs with evidence of their own anti-Israel bias.

I proved conclusively that Amnesty is biased against Israel, and my conversation with an Amnesty researcher confirmed it beyond a doubt.

I had online conversations with the ICRC's Middle East representative exposing the absurd definition of "occupation" that the organization has for Israel, and only Israel.

I also showed the hypocrisy and inconsistency of HRW and Amnesty in their support of the fictional "right of return" and how they ignore specific Middle East human rights issues that don't involve alleged Israeli violations.

Not to mention calling out UNRWA officials for their own bias and the UN itself for its hypocrisy.

And I wrote a whitepaper on how the EU is throwing millions of dollars away on Palestinian NGOs that do not adhere to the EU's own standards for peace.

That would be enough to make any journalist happy. But it is only the beginning of that I did this quarter, and what I do every quarter.

I went to Israel and exploded the biggest Gaza myth of all. (And others will follow.)

I exposed the anti-Israel curriculum being created for Irish schools and the many lies within (plus a poster.)

I also exposed far-left fanaticism and hypocrisy.

I started a project (which I need much more time for) to expose human rights issues in the Middle East that are being ignored by major HR NGOs.

Petitions that I had created about Arab antisemitisim, which human rights organizations ignore, were delivered to Amnesty and HRW.

I continued to create topical cartoons. I continued to make exclusive videos. I continued to make posters. I continued to demolish myths as fast as the other side makes them up. I continued to expose antisemitism, both from the Muslim world and the West.

And I must mention Ian's linkdumps, which are an astonishingly complete roundup of articles from around the Web that he posts daily.

I have been told that EoZ is an invaluable resource for people who need to find out the truth about what is going on in Israel and the Arab world - a truth that unfortunately is not being reported in the mainstream media.

If you agree, and you consider this blog required reading, please consider donating or paying for a subscription. Or, if you prefer, send an  Amazon(US) gift card which can be emailed to me.

Again, thanks for your support. Your retweets, Facebook "likes," links from other blogs and from sites such as Reddit as well as email forwards help spread the truth and combat the lies.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive