Tuesday, March 06, 2018

  • Tuesday, March 06, 2018
  • Elder of Ziyon


The impending Nor'easter that is supposed to bury NYC has prompted me to arrange to go to Israel a day earlier than I planned, because otherwise I don't know if I could have made it before Shabbat.

I'm still firming up details, but I plan to host two events while I'm in the Land.

One will be an update on the symposium I held last year, called Donald Trump: Good for the Jews?  It is planned to be in a nice venue in Jerusalem's Old City, with what I understand is a stunning view, scheduled for 3 PM this coming Sunday. Seating is limited so email me if you are interested and I can send the exact address as soon as I have everything firmed up.

The other event will be the Hasby Awards, this time scheduled to be held on Thursday evening, March 15, at Bar Ilan University. As with last time, the best and the brightest Israel advocates will be together for a gala evening. I'm still working out the logistics but I'll post them here as soon as they are ironed out. (If there are any previous winners who want to attend that I have not yet invited, please email me at elder -at- elderofziyon.com.)

I switched my planned flight from Aeroflot to El Al, which is a good thing, but even El Al doesn't have wi-fi. So I will be suffering from withdrawal symptoms during the flight. I'm fairly certain that lack of wi-fi is a human rights violation under Geneva, and I plan to address this deficiency at the next Elders meeting.

Blogging will be light for the next ten days as I attend to the many things planned for my visit.

See you on the other side!





We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive